In Chaos City on the Norland Continent, there is a strange restaurant. Here, elves and dwarves share tables. Beastmen are prohibited from making a din, and giant dragons can only seat around the tiny square in front of the restaurant. Even demons have to bring their own stools… But it is such a strange restaurant that has long lines outside every day. Elves are stuffing kebabs, paying no mind to their manners; giant dragons are sitting around a hot pot, strainers in their hands; demons are eating nice-looking dango… "There's no other place on this continent where you can find food like that! The boss here is a genius!" a customer provides such a review. Then, he gives a furtive look at the door. "Also, don't you think of kidnapping the boss away or dine-and-dashing, or you will suffer a tragic death." "Eat, pay, or you will be beaten to death." says a cute little girl in her childish voice as she trots forward. A five-meter tall dragon shivers when it meets her eyes.
- Chapter 81: Mushroom Fairy 4 hrs ago
- Chapter 80: Can She Really Sing? 23 hrs ago
- Chapter 78: Anti-deception Education 2 days ago
- Chapter 77: I Like Little Sisters 2 days ago
- Chapter 76: Please Take Me Seriously! 3 days ago
- Chapter 73: Melon Regiment? 4 days ago
- Chapter 72: It Will Get Fat 5 days ago