I cannot hand this world over to those who I disdain!Thus, Wang Chong stepped over mountains of bones and rivers of blood to ascend to the throne of the Human Emperor. With his might, he reversed the fall of the Great Tang and brought it to the pinnacle of the world, thus becoming an unsurpassable legend!---Starves SynopsisForcefully brought over from the modern world to an alternate world in the era of Great Tang, Wang Chong felt detached and lived his life aimlessly.However, when calamity struck and he saw his family and everything he cared for being torn apart, he felt deep regret.Thus, he stood up and eventually became the Grand Marshal of the Central Plains, leading an army against those who seek to destroy all he cherished.Yet, despite all his efforts, it was already too late to reverse destiny.But before his death, a shooting star, the same one which brought him to this world, appeared before him, and he was given another chance to undo his regrets.
- Chapter 1026: King Songs Worries 14 hrs ago
- Chapter 1025: Court Debate 2 days ago
- Chapter 1023: A Letter Sent To The Capital 3 days ago
- Chapter 1022: Report From Khorasan 3 days ago
- Chapter 1021: Sassanid Emissary 3 days ago
- Chapter 1020: Well Mapped Strategy 4 days ago
- Chapter 1018: Dalun Ruozans Smile 5 days ago