I don’t care about what happened in the previous life, neither do I anticipate the next life. I only pursue a vigorous and joyful “NOW”- defeating heroes and warriors of all kinds, and dominating the Gods and the Demons of Six Realms! 10 thousand years later, the same ordeal will re-befall. Which is stronger? The Golden Body of Buddha, or the Heavenly Taoist? Which is more outstanding? The Buddha’s Palm, or the Seven Moves of Heaven Interception? In Samsara, Meng Qi embarks on his fantastic journey in Shaolin temple. Since then, he conquers all masters and becomes peerless in the world.
- Chapter 729 The Day Before yesterday
- Chapter 727 Shameless Little Meng yesterday
- Chapter 726 : Mad Miao Cong. yesterday
- Chapter 725 The Importance Of Experience yesterday
- Chapter 724 Formidable Character yesterday
- Chapter 721 Inadvertently Alarming The Enemy 4 days ago
- Chapter 720 Wen Jing 4 days ago